A modern modular take on flat-pack construction, Ten Fold Engineering has an innovative design that makes flat-pack housing and construction units desirable and luxurious. The buildings can adapt to need. Therefore, allow a broad range of purpose for a smaller amount of space. The opening and closing movement are powerless. The transition takes place via counterbalance levers and hinges. It only takes 10 minutes to set up a single unit using an 18V handheld drill. This “transformer like” method of construction is versatile, everything from homes, bridges, stands for sporting events, solar covers for parking lots and many more. These flat-pack designs would also be ideal for job fairs, pop-up markets, mobile hospitals and emergency facilities during disaster relief.
You Might Also Like
Chewing gum is consumed by millions of people every year. Over £14 billions spent on chewing gums globally. Like Marmite, you may love it or
Sharklet antibacterial armour is a great example of science and technology inspired by nature. Sharks are the world’s largest fish, primarily thought of as fierce
Solektra provide various effective solutions for rural communities across Africa. Their projects include lighting through solar power, clean water and an academy. Comprising Akon Lighting
BioCellection is an advanced recycling technology company based in California. Globally, only 9% of plastics are recycled. The remaining 91% goes to landfills, incinerators, or
Plastic particles that are 5 mm or less are described as microplastics. Microplastics often found in facial scrubs and shower gels as microbeads. The breakdown
In 2013, Skipping Rocks Lab start up created Ooho an edible water “bottle”. Ooho’s peelable membrane comprises algae (brown seaweed) mixed with calcium and water.
Growing furniture? How do they do that? Using age old techniques of grafting, Full Grown nurtures modern sculptures into living furniture. Growing unique lamps,
In 2018, “What a Waste 2.0” the Urban Development Series produced by the World Bank gave a snapshot of global solid waste management until 2050.
You Might Also Like
These top articles from Viable AlternativEnergy focus on sustainable, environmental
A symbiotic and sustainable method to combine farming and animal
The Makoko Floating School was an idea inspired by the
What is the future of renewable energy? Last week Planet
Tyres are complex products consisting of more than 200 raw
Is it possible to reuse N95 masks without a reduction